Thursday, October 21, 2010
If you were a German citizen after the signing of the versailles, what would you think?
If i was a German citizen, I would be very upset with the allies but I would Also be mad at my government. I would be mad at the allies because of the cruel punishment they are giving our country. For starters, because of the war our country is starving and in dept. We now owe a extreme amount of money. We cannot afford to take care of Germany's economy and the citizens. We are all starving and struggling. All because the government helped get us into this mess. Punish the people in charge of this war, not the people fighting for their lives and their families.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Exactly! Very good points, the citizens of a country shouldn't get punished for the wrong doings of their government.
ReplyDeleteSo would you look to a leader who would promise to right your wrongs?? * Cough adolfhitler * Cough
ReplyDelete